The Process. Appeals
Appealing against a visa or immigration decision and taking on the legal system may seem like a daunting prospect. With E2W in your corner, you’ll have the peace of mind that you’re being represented and supported by a knowledgeable team with extensive experience of the appeal system. We understand the protocol and have a track record of success second to none:
- We will conduct a thorough appraisal of the decision you have received.
- We will advise you on your appeal rights and ensure you have the knowledge to evaluate your prospects at appeal.
- We will guide you through the appeals process to help put your mind at rest.
- We will ensure your appeal is administered in accordance with required timescales.
- We will appoint and instruct counsel on your behalf.
- We will take care of everything – including thoroughly preparing your court bundle and evidence, including expert reports and witness statements.
The E2W difference at a glance. . .
- We provide clear, decisive advice and industry leading legal expertise and will do everything in our power to make sure that your appeal does not become the end of the road on your immigration journey.
- The appeal process provides the chance to present your case verbally as well as in writing. We have the professional confidence and legal acumen to maximise this opportunity by persuasively articulating the particulars of your case to a non-immigration decision maker.
- We genuinely go further in the preparation of your appeal, leaving no stone unturned when collating evidence and supporting documents and presenting your case in court.
- We have the experience, presence and proficiency to instruct counsel and evidential experts at the most senior level.
- We have a demonstrable track record for successfully handling even the most complex cases and reversing decisions which have arisen from previous poor advice and inadequate preparation.
JP, an Indonesian national, is a successful international student (to Masters level) and business entrepreneur specializing in marketing. She approached the firm after an unsuccessful application for Leave to Remain as a Highly Skilled Worker. We managed to secure her status on appeal and thereafter assist her with successful applications for an extension of her leave, residency and, most recently, citizenship.
“I honestly believe no other firm could have rescued my immigration status and secured my future in the UK; I am now a British citizen and successful businesswoman, all thanks to E2W”