The Process. Entry Clearance
We follow a clear step-by-step process for all visa applications, based on our extensive experience and knowledge of the relevant legislation and application procedure, to ensure a positive outcome:
- We conduct an initial consultation with you, your UK representative or the applicant abroad (either in person or over the phone) to establish the facts and will provide preliminary advice on suitable immigration category, eligibility, timings and procedures.
- We then prepare a detailed schedule of the information and documentation required, tailored to your circumstances, goals and timescales.
- Online and paper application forms are then completed by our experienced team supported by covering correspondence which includes a profile of your individual circumstances, relevant case law and submissions.
- Once your application has been prepared, we’ll guide you through the submission process and arrange representation at interview if required.
The E2W difference at a glance. . .
- You’ll deal directly with one of our Directors at all times
- We provide the ‘inside track’ by providing you with access to advisors who have extensive experience of the application decision making process.
- We are entirely familiar with both the generic process and case-specific requirements, which is evidenced by our track record of success.
- We understand the human element and that our clients’ future depends firmly on our actions; that’s why, first and foremost, we act with sensitivity and absolute discretion and always stay mindful of both the financial and logistical challenges our clients may face.
- We help clients to cut through the complexity of the legislation and requirements by ensuring all our advice is clear, concise and timely.
- We’ll always ensure that the broader factors are taken into consideration and clearly communicated within your application, incorporating human rights arguments, precedents and case-law to build a stronger case and maximise the likelihood of a positive outcome.
- We’ll take all the weight from your shoulders and alleviate as much stress as possible by helping cut through the myths and focus in on the relevant factors.
GSD is the founder/owner of Alpha Lasertek India Ltd, a multi-national digital printing business specializing in counterfeit hologram technology; his business has made over 10 Billion anti counterfeit holograms protecting over 1000 brands and government markings in 48 countries. GSD was seeking to establish a similar and complimentary business enterprise in the UK and was referred to us by a long-standing client. We assisted GSD with his application as an Entrepreneur under Tier 1 of the Points Based System and he will soon be seeking to extend his visa having established a successful affiliate business in the UK.
GSD found E2W “as the best company matching his criteria in immigration consultants. He is extremely satisfied with us and will be using us again in 2018 for his visa extension. He highly recommends us.”