Other (Enquiries, Representations, Concessions, etc…)
E2W are able to assist with a variety of enquiries and submissions which may help to establish eligibility or status, provide information on a previous application or relevant event or simply accelerate the consideration of an application.
These include but are not limited to:
- Subject Access Request – an application made to the Home Office under the Data Protection Act requesting a record of all information held about your immigration history and status.
- Confirmation of British Nationality Status – an application made to the Home Office to establish if you have a legitimate claim to British nationality. This can be used to confirm eligibility before an application for British citizenship (ie Naturalisation or Registration) or a British passport is submitted thereby avoiding unnecessary expense where an application will be automatically refused on eligibility grounds.
- Transfer of Conditions – applications for the the transfer of visas/conditions of leave to new or replacement passports.
- Biometric Residence Permits – requests for amendments to or replacement of lost or damaged cards.
- Return of Documents – on-line requests for the return of documents submitted to the Home Office.
- Premium Services – advice and assistance with using the Home Office’ premium services to expedite applications.
- Submissions – forwarding submissions to both Members of Parliament and the Parliamentary Ombudsman where maladministration has been identified in the process of considering an application.
- Complaints – preparing complaints to the Home Office where they have not followed or breached their own statutory guidelines when acting or considering an application.
E2W can also assist with preparing complaints to the Home Office where the Home Office has not followed or breached its own statutory guidelines when acting or considering an application, for example, or submissions to both Members of Parliament and the Parliamentary Ombudsman where maladministration has been identified.
E2W may also be able to assist with more procedural matters such as applying for a replacement Biometric Residence Permit, cancelling an application, retrieving documents from the Home Office, transferring a visa to a new passport or arranging a premium service appointment