Our Leadership. Get to know our senior leadership team.
E2W immigration experts. The right principles, the right approach, the right result.
Established in 2002 by founding Director, Paris Sazida, E2W is now firmly established as one of the leading, government licensed, specialist immigration consultancies in the UK.
Our directors and consultants have over fifty years of experience, gained in both the public and private sectors and are licensed to the highest level to assist with the full range of immigration applications, appeals and submissions.
We’re people first, immigration lawyers second.
We are a professional, dedicated, client-focused team of experts who never forget that we are dealing with people and their lives. Our expanding client base is diverse in every sense comprising individuals and families from the Far East, the Indian sub-continent, Middle East, Europe and the Americas and UK businesses of all sizes, from start-ups/SME’s to blue-chip multi-nationals engaged in many industry areas.
Our team’s commitment to you:
- We’ll communicate in plain English (or your preferred language either in-house or through an interpreter) and provide you with clear explanations of the relevant legislation, processes and procedures.
- We’ll prepare your case meticulously throughout to maximise the outcome in the shortest possible timescale.
- We’ll act in a timely manner and remain focused on critical deadlines.
- We’ll support you through every stage of your immigration application, providing a seamless end-to-end service, adding expert opinion and drawing on expert resources where necessary
- We’ll challenge the issues of poor advice and unlawful decisions.
Director and consultant with over twenty years experience in private practice, licensed and regulated by the OISC to all levels, member of ILPA (Immigration Law Practitioners Association) member of the Licensed Access scheme specialising in appeals, Leave to Remain outside the Rules /Discretionary Leave, family and children cases, detention, EEA. Fluent in Urdu, Hindi, Gujerati and Punjabi.
Financial Director and consultant with over thirteen years of experience in public service with the Home Office (Immigration Service) and the Foreign Office (Diplomatic Service) and fourteen years of experience in private practice. Licensed and regulated by the OISC and member of ILPA specialising in Points Based and other commercial/ employment related applications, sponsor licensing and compliance, illegal working, HR training, Entry Clearance (all categories), residency and citizenship.